On Tuesday, February 21st, Avi Gesser, Sam Allaman and Melissa Muse from our Data Strategy and Security Group hosted for a conversation between ChatGPT and ChatGPT on how lawyers are using ChatGPT, as well as its risks and benefits to the legal industry.
The webcast included:
- A demonstration of ChatGPT’s ability to draft legal documents.
- The use of other AI tools to turn ChatGPT’s text into audio and video.
- An explanation of how ChatGPT works, what it is good at, and which tasks are beyond its current capabilities.
- How ChatGPT thinks it will change the legal profession.
- Considerations for drafting a company policy on the use of ChatGPT for work.
No CLE was offered for this program.
Register for an on-demand version of the here.