On June 22, 2023, Robert Maddox, International Counsel, and Tristan Lockwood, Associate, delivered the latest instalment of the Debevoise London insurance industry webinar series, focusing on the European Union’s Digital Operational Resilience Act and what it means for the Insurance Sector. Topics included:
- The history and context of DORA;
- Management obligations and the role of the Board;
- Incident reporting, operational resilience testing, and third-party risk management requirements; and
- Building towards compliance.
If you would like to hear the recording for the webcast it can be accessed here.
For further information on DORA, you may be interested in our recent blogs:
- The EU Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA): What you need to know and how to prepare
- EU Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA): Management Obligations and the Role of the Board
To subscribe to our Data Blog, please click here.
To view previous insurance webcasts on demand, please click here.