On December 16, 2021, Anna Gressel and Avi Gesser from our Data Strategy and Security Group were joined by Maeve O’Connor and Jyotin Hamid of our Commercial Litigation Group for a special installment of our Data Security Webcast on artificial intelligence (AI) and cybersecurity whistleblowers.
While AI helps companies generate value, it also produces a variety of risks and ethical issues. During the webcast, we will discuss how recent developments have caused companies to review their whistleblower policies and procedures, especially in the areas of cybersecurity and AI. The webinar will address:
- Recent updates to New York State law;
- Announcements by the SEC and CFPB;
- The U.S. Department of Justice’s recent Civil Cyber-Fraud Initiative;
- The appropriate levels of governance and compliance for AI programs, including with respect to transparency, bias testing, explainability, privacy protections, and human oversight; and
- Practical tips for addressing whistleblower complaints.
To register for the on-demand recording, please click here.
To see what you may have missed on AI Regulation, please click here.
To see our previous AI-related webcasts, please click here.
To sign up for the Data Blog, please click here.