In June 2020, Debevoise’s Data Strategy and Security practice group launched the Debevoise Data Blog, where we regularly publish our insights on developments and trends in cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and privacy. In a recent ranking of legal technology blogs, the Debevoise Data Blog was ranked #9 (out of 45) based on traffic volume, social media followers, domain authority, and content freshness.
As 2021 comes to a close, here is a quick look back at our top ten posts this year.
- Banking Regulators Finalize 36-Hour Data Breach Notification Rule
- OFAC and FinCEN Update Ransomware Guidance to Include New Red-Flag Indicators and Additional Sanctions Designations
- Cybersecurity and AI Whistleblowers: Unique Challenges and Strategies for Reducing Risks
- Data Portal Update: Debevoise Launches Groundbreaking Suite of Data Tools for Cybersecurity and AI
- Face Forward Part 2: Proposed Legislation and Strategies for Compliant Use of Facial Recognition
- The State of State Law Cybersecurity Requirements
- Key Takeaways from the First Year of CCPA Enforcement
- The Future of AI Regulation (Part 4): 24 Ways That Companies Can Reduce Their Regulatory and Reputational AI Risk
- Tips for Creating a Sensible Cybersecurity and AI Risk Framework for Critical Vendors
- Court Chips Away at Privilege Protections for Cyber Forensic Reports
We would like to thank our readers for their support, and we look forward to publishing more fresh and practical content on the blog in 2022.
To subscribe to our Data Blog, please click here.