On January 20, 2022, Avi Gesser (Co-Chair of the Debevoise Data Strategy & Security Group), joined a panel discussion with Jon Godfread (North Dakota Insurance Commissioner and Chair of the NAIC Innovation & Technology Task Force) about current and future AI regulation for the insurance industry.
Also on the panel were Howard Mills (President of the Insurance Federation of New York) and Deborah Stalker (EVP & Deputy General Counsel at Chubb). The Panel was moderated by Eric Dinallo (Chair of the Debevoise insurance regulatory practice).
The discussion focused on:
- Current uses of AI in the insurance industry
- The status of AI regulation for insurance
- Low risk and high risk AI use cases
- What companies are doing to build AI governance/compliance and reduce risks
- Where AI insurance regulation headed
To see what you may have missed on AI Regulation, please click here.
To see our previous AI-related webcasts, please click here.
To sign up for the Data Blog, please click here.