Our ninth annual cross-disciplinary discussion on predictions and priorities for the upcoming year took place on Tuesday, January 24, 2023, from 8:30 to 10:30 AM Eastern. Our Debevoise practice leaders shared their insights, predictions, and action items for 2023, including what companies, their boards of directors, and financial sponsors can do now to get ahead of these key issues. Avi Gesser and Anna Gressel of the firm’s Data Strategy and Security Group shared strategies for reducing cyber and AI risk. The full webinar addressed the following:
- SEC Enforcement Priorities – Andrew Ceresney & Arian June
- Challenges and Strategies for Reducing Cybersecurity and AI Risk – Avi Gesser & Anna Gressel
- Getting Deals Done in the Current Antitrust Environment – Ted Hassi & Erica Weisgerber
- Tax Reform Risks and Opportunities – Erin Cleary & Peter Schuur
- SEC Rulemaking Agenda – Eric Juergens & Ashley Yoon
If you missed the discussion, please click here to access the on-demand recording.