On May 18, 2023 Debevoise & Plimpton hosted the Second Annual Cyber Counsel Conference. Peers on cyber legal teams gathered for a day of candid conversation, exclusive guests and lots of opportunities for networking.
This year’s program brought together speakers from in-house, regulatory agencies and law enforcement:
- Eric Goldstein, the Deputy Director of CISA, opened the conference with a keynote about cyber priorities;
- The FBI team behind the Hive Ransomware take-down flew up from Tampa to discuss the case and were joined by an expert from Coveware to discuss the latest threat intelligence;
- The leader of the SEC’s exam team joined to discuss cyber exam priorities and the new proposed regulations;
- The audience heard from top cyber-policy experts from both the financial services and tech sectors on the regulatory and policy landscape;
- A panel of CISOs spoke about challenges from the front line;
- Finally, the group heard from experts on the new cyber implications of AI and the latest cyber-regulatory trends in Europe.
For news about next year’s conference, watch this space.